VIKTech is a small minority owned business that was founded in 2007 with the sole mission to innovate and deliver the complete range of Information Technology support to enable mission and ensure customer success.
- We are Intelligence Community Experts that encompass vast knowledge of our customer and their missions.
- We are Veterans, Certified Information System Security Experts with strong technical and DoD mission backgrounds.
- We are a company of cleared professionals ready, willing and able to develop and provide premier solutions to our customers.
Meet Our Leadership
President & CEO
Vik Dhillon, President & CEO of VIKTech is a technology and IT Operations expert with over 20 years of experience in enabling organizations to surpass expectations and achieve mission success. Vik has served in multiple positions and has vast expertise in working with organizations to develop strategies around IT Lifecycle Operations and implementation of successful solutions.
Senior VP Cyber & Information Assurance
Matt Morris, Senior VP at VIKTech is a Technology and Cyber Operations Strategy Expert with over 15 Years of experience as a Technology Leader positively transforming organizations across the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Private Sector. Specializes in defining the architectural standards, security controls and implementing engineering solutions in Information Assurance to Cyber Operations for some of the world’s largest network enterprises in Commercial and Government organizations. Matt has served as a Strategic Consultant providing Security Architecture, Security Engineering and Cyber Operations support to Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) within the Department of Defense. Matt continues to serve as an Army Reserve Officer effectively leading Soldiers in a number of different environments.
VP Cyber & Information Assurance
Nick Thomas, VP at VIKTech is an Information Technology, Cyber Operations Security Executive with over 20 years of expertise implementing key Information Assurance solutions which improve business functionality, while participating in the planning and implementation of Information Security solutions. Effective in discovery, design, and delivery of leading edge Cyber and Risk Strategies based on organizational and industry standards. Defining the architectural standards and security controls in Information Assurance to Cyber Operations for some of the world’s largest network enterprises in commercial and government organizations.
The VIKTech Platform Provides Relationship-Focused Client Management In Order To Ensure Customer Success within the IT Domain:
- Vision – Powered by the commitment and talent of our dedicated employees, we aim to become an ever-more dominant force in every area, product or service that we represent.
- Innovation – VIKTech brings the newest innovations, latest threats and ideas where developing solutions to enable customer success.
- Knowledge & People – The core of our business and services are our people. If our employees do not succeed, VIKTech does not succeed, and our customers do not succeed. We empower our employees to be leading industry contributors and Information Security Leaders by heavily investing in education and training, and employing honesty and ethics in every transaction we conduct.
- DFARS/CMMC Compliance Testing – Operational support of the implementation, testing and certification process of NIST 800-171 and DFARS.
- RMF Support – Operational support of the implementation, testing, certification and sustainment of the NIST 800-37 process within organizations.
- SOC As A Service – Provides Cyber Security protection and computer network defense operations that support the successful execution of our stakeholders and their mission in a secure manner by ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the their systems, networks, and information through a defense in depth strategy that will provide effective Risk Management and peace of mind to any customer.
- Cyber Security
- Information Assurance
- Security Engineering
- Security Architecture
- IT Operations
- VIKTech is proud to be a contributor for Children’s Miracle Network. This non-profit organization raises funds for children’s hospitals, medical research, and community awareness of children’s health issues.